Financial Assistance FAQ
- Who can apply for financial assistance?
- If I am a returning Galloway family applying for assistance for the first time, what is the process?
- Who determines financial assistance awards at Galloway?
- Is income of all parents considered?
- Do you offer 100% financial assistance?
- If I have multiple children receiving assistance, will their awards be the same?
- Is there assistance for items beyond tuition?
- Will applying for financial assistance affect my child's chances for admission to Galloway?
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- If I should suffer an unexpected financial setback during the course of the school year, will Galloway adjust my student’s financial assistance award?
- Is financial aid renewed automatically?
- Does Galloway award scholarships for academics or athletics?
- When will I be notified if an award is made?
- Where can I mail my SSS documents if I am unable to upload them?
The financial aid application AND ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS are due February 17, 2020.
The Galloway School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in administration of its employment, enrollment, or educational policies, tuition assistance programs or other administered programs.