The Galloway Parents Association strives to promote a close relationship among parents, students, faculty, and administrators. Led by officers who are nominated and elected annually, the Parents Association sponsors, coordinates, and supports services, events, and activities which encourage community spirit, promote understanding of the Galloway philosophy, and enrich the educational and social development of our students.
- Book Club
- Community Cookout
- Early Learning Class and Grade-Specific Opportunities
- Elliott’s Evening: Winter 2021 (biennial)
- Fall Fun Fest
- Galloway Cares
- Middle Learning Class and Grade-Specific Volunteer Opportunities
- New Parent Ambassadors
- Parent Education Liaisons
- Rewards Program
- Upper Learning Level Volunteer Opportunities
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.